Find out the latest headlines and articles from Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery. Please click on the stories for more information:
- Anna McDonald Photo Shoot At Notley Abbey
Amazing Photo shoot of Bridal Gowns available from Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery, photographed by Kate Hopwell-Smith
- Sharon Bowen Photo Shoot At Nether Winchendon
Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery showcased the new Sharon Bowen Bridal Collection at Nether Winchendon House.
To View the full article please click here
- Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery Adds Marylise To Her Collection
Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery has bought into the stunning Marylise Bridal Collection Following A Review at the National Bridal Show in Harrogate
- Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery New Latex Range Featured In Attire Bridal
Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery not only provides designer wedding dresses in Oxfordshire but now offers clients something a bit special, not vaialble in other bridal shops - Latex bridal gowns.
- New Improved ibridal iPhone app out now FREE
Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery has released an updated version of the world's first bridal shop iPhone application ibridal, free to download from itunes now.
- Stunning Latex Bridal Gowns Designed by Kim West in Partnership with Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery
Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery in Thame, Oxfordshire, has once again offered the bridal market something completely unique by providing exclusive access to fashion designer Kim West’s bespoke latex bridal collection
- Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery Shortlisted for 2 leading Categories at the national Bridal Buyer Awards
Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery has been shortlisted for Best Bridal Innovation and for best Bridal Bridal Retail Display at the national Bridal Buyer Awards in Harrogate on March 15th.
- World's first Bridal shop iPhone application for Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery - iBridal now available for free on the Apple iTunes store
iBridal from Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery is now live on the Apple app store offering brides free access to vital wedding information including dresses, designs, planning, news, appointment bookings and links to other useful sites. No other shop in the world offers customers this facility and Anna is able to update content daily from the comfort of her office to be available to brides in real-time.
- The honeymoon goes on for the Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery
Anna opened in July 08, since then has been close to winning a National Bridal Retailer Award, extended the shop, added new lighting and taken on a new designer. What next? How about the first iPhone application in this sector?
- A Very Busy Day at the Bull Hotel
Brides-to-be flock in to the Bull Hotel at Gerards Cross. Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery displayed bridal gowns from across her exclusive range including new Paloma Blanca dresses.
- Justin Alexander 2010 Collection to Be On Sale At Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery on 21-22nd November. Book appointments now to avoid disappointment
Anna McDonald will be the first wedding shop in the UK to showcase and sell the 2010 Justin Alexander designer collection. Book your appointment and buy your dream dress before anyone has seen it
- Paloma Blanca Bridal Collection Now Available at Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery
Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery is delighted to announce that it is now selling wedding dresses and veils from leading designer Paloma Blanca. As one of the most sought after collections, Anna is adding to her already luxury brands including Justin Alexander, Sophia Tolli and Alfred Sung
- "Simply Amazing" - The Anna McDonald Fashion show
19th October 2008, Oxfordshire Golf Club
- Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery Short-Listed For Major Award
Anna McDonald Bridal Gallery has been short-listed for the Best Bridal Display category at the 2009 Bridal Buyer Awards.
- "Wedded Bliss"
Thame Out Magazine, September 2008
- "Here Comes the Bride" - The Anna McDonald Shop Preview
Thame Out Magazine, June 2008
Some of these pages require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader. You can download the latest version from here